Save £8.00 and 35% with expertbikereviews and Chain Reaction Cycles
Read all Camelbak Podium Ice Water Bottle reviews here:
- Category: Accessories > Water Bottles
- Price: £14.99
- RRP: £22.99
Camelbak Podium Ice Water Bottle is one of our bargain finds, and is available £9.27 on average, cheaper than other products in this category.
- Camelbak Podium Ice Water BottleWe re-engineered our legendary Podium¬ Iceä¢ to be the ultimate bike bottle. With unmatched insulation properties, high flow rate and easy cleanability, Podium Ice stands second to none. Aerogel Insulation keeps water cold four times as long as regular sport bottles 21oz (610ml) water capacity Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valveä¢ eliminates splatters and spills. Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst Removable nossle for easy cleaning 100% Free of BPA and BPS TruTasteä¢ polypropylene with HydroGuardä¢ lets you taste your water, not your bottle. Positive lockout for leakproof transport Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean Also keeps warm beverages warm during cool weather ridesFeatures: Hydration Capacity: 21oz/610 ml Total Weight: 5.76oz/163 gm Dimensions: 10.5 X 2.9 in/26 67 X 7.4cm Always: 100% BPA-Free Warranty: Got Your Bakä¢ Lifetime Guarantee Bottle Material: BPA-Free TruTasteä¢ Polypropylene Cap Material: BPA-Free TruTasteä¢ Polypropylene Bite Valve Material: The Jet Valveä¢ is made from medical grade, self-sealing silicone CamelBak¬ Got Your Bakä¢ Guarantee: If we build it, we’ll Bak itä¢ with our lifetime guarantee Buy Camelbak Accessories from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Product codes: CB1NPI611
- Product ID 1: 3197911727
- Product ID 2: 448575UK
- Products in category: 41
- Average price in category: £5.72
- Products from Camelbak: 33
- Review score: 4.2 out of 5 stars, based on 21 reviews
does the job well by engrmariano, 22 April 2015, 3 out of 4 people found this review helpful ice last longer than normal camelbak ice, but internal capacity is smaller compared to other similar size waterbottle coz of it’s thick insulation. Pros: ice cubes lasts longer Cons: smaller capacity
This product has great features by Kevtherev48, 5 September 2016, 1 out of 1 people found this review helpful I like the way you don’t have to pull open the neck of the bottle with your teeth to get water out, just squeeze the bottle, job done. you can even lock the top to stop getting a wet work bag, I take my bottle every where now. love it.
Options: Size 610ml 610ml Colour
- Aerogel Insulation keeps water cold four times as long as regular sport bottles
- 21oz (610ml) water capacity
- Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valveã¢ eliminates splatters and spills.
- Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst
- Removable nossle for easy cleaning
- 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- TruTasteã¢ polypropylene with HydroGuardã¢ lets you taste your water, not your bottle.
- Positive lockout for leakproof transport
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- Also keeps warm beverages warm during cool weather rides
- Hydration Capacity: 21oz/610 ml
- Total Weight: 5.76oz/163 gm
- Dimensions: 10.5 X 2.9 in/26.67 X 7.4cm
- Always: 100% BPA-Free
- Warranty: Got Your Bakã¢ Lifetime Guarantee
- Bottle Material: BPA-Free TruTasteã¢ Polypropylene
- Cap Material: BPA-Free TruTasteã¢ Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: The Jet Valveã¢ is made from medical grade, self-sealing silicone
- CamelBakå¨ Got Your Bakã¢ Guarantee: If we build it, we’ll Bak itã¢ with our lifetime guarantee.
Camelbak Podium Ice Water Bottle Youtube Reviews
We always recommend reading reviews, but when you’re in a hurry a Camelbak Podium Ice Water Bottle review on YouTube can be a great alternative.
Camelbak Video Reviews
Here’s a Camelbak video from YouTube.
This Camelbak Podium Ice Water Bottle review from the Water Bottles category is aimed to aid you when deciding which product is right for you.
Things to consider when buying cycling products
If you decide to buy a new bike for cycling, or even clothing, or parts, with products like Camelbak Podium Ice Water Bottle there are a lot of options that you may consider, but before you buy one, make sure you spare some time to do proper research. Think about what exactly you are looking for and what you need it for. This article will help you get some best tips on how to select the right bike. Start by looking at the common bike types that suits you the best- hybrid, mountain, road, commuter or city. Next very important factor is your cycling goal. Think about the type of terrain you are going to ride the most, what is the distance you would like to cover and what exactly you want to achieve.
If you want to explore off road, then it is easy to narrow down your selection. You can simply hunt for a mountain bike with knobbly, wide tires, sturdy brakes, flat handlebar, suspension with shock absorption feature, which is ideal for unpredictable paths. Next you need to focus on how much suspension you exactly want. Now the next thing is the right wheel size that is suitable for you. You need sturdy, larger and stable wheels for smoother tracks.
In case you are spending fair amount of time on pavement, your selection criteria extends. Based on your objective, you may need a road bike, a hybrid or a commuter. You will see a lot of road bikes come with skinny and smooth tires along with a curved handlebar. It allows you to bent-over ideal for speed. Hybrids are known for providing stability as well as comfort through its thick tires with an upright position for riding and this helps you ride your bike easily through dirt packed tracks or city streets.
Commuter bikes are available in sturdy yet stylish models with fancy accessories. It has amazing utility features like fender mounts, racks etc.
Your selection entirely depends on how long, how hard and the location where you are going to ride.
Spare some time
Before you start hunting for a new bike, make sure you spend some doing research to avoid problems in future. You need plan right and buy right so do not rush into hasty decisions.
Budget a little more
Before you start shopping for your bike, consider the amount of money you can invest to accomplish your cycling goals. Then irrespective of the budget you have planned for, spare around two thirds of your budget to your bike. The remaining budget is for the accessories. Despite of the price range, you would need basic accessories like a pump, a helmet, bottle cages and a water bottle.
The internet is flooded with information on different types of bikes along with detailed information regarding its parts and how they function. Do spend some time gaining knowledge about bike parts so that you understand the difference between different models, brands and frame materials etc.
This will help you buy your bike confidently.
If you know someone with good knowledge about cycling, or someone who had just purchased the bike, do not hesitate to seek advice as they can answer your questions and they will be happy to share their knowledge and experience with you.
Check with the experts
A second opinion is always better and for this you can simply visit the local bike shop near you and you can get advice on the type of bike you can buy and the different models you can choose from that suit your needs.
Consider the fit first
Irrespective of whether you buy a top brand model or just an entry level bike, it can be a disaster if it doesn’t fit. You can consult the salesperson and he can help you buy the right size. Then work out 4 different adjustments like handlebar height, saddle position, seat height and the reach. It is always better to hunt for shop with trained staff as they will take perfect measurements, help you settle on multiple bikes and accordingly swap different parts to adjust your position. This service will certainly cost you a little more, so you need to plan your budget accordingly. Do not fall in prey to some retailers who often offer bikes in odd sizes at a discounted price.
Experiment with a lot of models
Bike shopping is certainly not like buying a house/car that you purchase after looking at the first model you come across. Yes, when you are riding an old bike since many years now, then a new bike is certainly going to make a difference for you. This is because now there is advancement in technology. It is better to try out different models before you get the right one.
Narrow down your bike search
Looking at a plenty of models can confuse you in the sense you may end up getting frustrated with your search. It is better to narrow your search to 3 models like Camelbak Podium Ice Water Bottle along with your budget and the purpose of use. Once you narrow down your search, do not forget to take a test ride for 15-20 minutes or longer if possible. Before you take a test ride, make sure you check for fit adjustments and a tutorial briefing in about how the various operations of the bike.
You can simply reject even a perfect model, if you have to struggle stretching to get to the handlebar or you feel clumsy with the shifter that you may not have operated before.
Test the bike wearing the clothing you are going to use while cycling
It is always better to take test rides/bike fittings by putting on the same shoes, apparel which you normally prefer for rides. There can be difference in fit when you are wearing a pair of jeans than when you are in cycling shorts.
Take some time to think about your actual bike requirements and make sure you don’t fall in prey to something fancy or new that is being offered. Think if you need a bike that comes with disc brakes? Are you in need of electronic groupset? Is the bike equipped with rack mounts that you actually need? The answer to these questions can help you pay for what you need and ignore the things that you don’t.
Where to buy the bike from
The internet can help you buy stuff like game consoles, books etc., but for bikes it is always better to buy from a shop. A bike is something that you need to check for fits and other adjustments, accessories etc. It is something that you cannot order online without checking the bike. Make sure you buy from the shop that offers fitting service and help you in other bike adjustments.
Of course you will find the bikes quite cheaper when ordered online, but as a beginner it is always better to visit shop that sell different brands of cycles and provide first service free.
Look for personal service
There is no harm going for online shopping to gain the benefits of online discounts. But, ensure that you check for all the advantages that you actually need. Apart from fit sessions plus test rides, a shop will always make sure that you get proper assembling and they may also offer the one-time adjustment for free. It may include discounts on various accessories with your bike purchase.
Believe in your gut feelings
Although it is advisable that you take advice from experts and your friends, but after you consult the experts or friends, the final decision is up to you. Once you decide do not underestimate your gut feelings. Just believe in yourself and think about what you need and the salesman in the shop is there to guide based on your cycling requirements.
Now, when you take the final decision, simply click to read more reviews and get your bike. You will surely enjoy riding the bike as you had done a lot of research, planned your budget, consulted the experts and your final decision is based on a lot of factors that you considered. Now, it is the time to enjoy your ride and take good care of your bike. You can achieve your cycling goals as you have the right model in your hands to get going.