Save £54.00 and 22% with expertbikereviews and Chain Reaction Cycles
Read all Elite Qubo Power Mag Smart Trainer AW17 reviews here:
- Category: Nutrition & Training > Turbo Trainers
- Price: £195.99
- RRP: £249.99
Elite Qubo Power Mag Smart Trainer AW17 is one of our bargain finds, and is available £3.78 on average, cheaper than other products in this category.
- Elite Qubo Power Mag Smart TrainerThe Elite Qubo Power Mag trainer comes complete with the innovative Misuro wireless speed sensor & is Smart enabled. Ideal trainer for indoor training or warming up at events. Foldable, lightweight, its a great training tool producing high power output With 8 levels of magnetic resistance and high power output (750 watts at 35 km/h ), this trainer (wheel-on) offers exceptional training benefits especially if the weather is bad. Being Smart enabled also, connecting to your phone and other 3rd party systems makes training more fun also The frame is extremely stable and the elastogel roller reduces noise by 50%, tyre wear by 20% and increases tyre grip Features: Compatible with Bluetooth enabled iPhone 4s and above, iPad 3 and above as well as iPod 5th generation and above Compatible with Android devices running version Android 4.3 and above Comes with a free 6 month subscription to Elite’s My ETraining app Strong Power Mag resistance unit with 8 levels of resistance controlled from the handlebar though an innovative trigger adjuster Cutting edge Qubo frame offers a wider footprint with adjustable feet for improved stability and lower bike height for easier mounting No need to calibrate roller pressure, the rider’s weight presses the tyre into the roller, meaning automatic adjustment and easy set-up The Qubo frame also repositions the rear drive unit to allow use with fat-tyred 29ers ElastoGel roller has improved tyre grip, reduces tyre wear and vibrations, and offers significant noise reduction over other rollers Includes spare Q/R for those using Mavic or similar non compatible Q/R skewersBuyæElite Nutrition & Trainingæfrom Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s largest Online Bike Store.
- Product codes: 121023
- Product ID 1: 21374620706
- Product ID 2: 610714UK
- Products in category: 92
- Average price in category: £192.21
- Products from Elite: 28
- Review score:
Options: Colour white-silver
- Compatible with Bluetooth enabled iPhone 4s and above, iPad 3 and above as well as iPod 5th generation and above
- Compatible with Android devices running version Android 4.3 and above
- Comes with a free 6 month subscription to Elite’s My ETraining app
- Strong Power Mag resistance unit with 8 levels of resistance controlled from the handlebar though an innovative trigger adjuster
- Cutting edge Qubo frame offers a wider footprint with adjustable feet for improved stability and lower bike height for easier mounting
- No need to calibrate roller pressure, the rider’s weight presses the tyre into the roller, meaning automatic adjustment and easy set-up
- The Qubo frame also repositions the rear drive unit to allow use with fat-tyred 29ers
- ElastoGel roller has improved tyre grip, reduces tyre wear and vibrations, and offers significant noise reduction over other rollers
- Includes spare Q/R for those using Mavic or similar non compatible Q/R skewers
Elite Qubo Power Mag Smart Trainer AW17 Youtube Reviews
We always recommend reading reviews, but when you’re in a hurry a Elite Qubo Power Mag Smart Trainer AW17 review on YouTube can be a great alternative.
Elite Video Reviews
Here’s a Elite video from YouTube.
This Elite Qubo Power Mag Smart Trainer AW17 review from the Turbo Trainers category is aimed to aid you when deciding which product is right for you.
Things to consider when buying cycling products
If you decide to buy a new bike for cycling, or even clothing, or parts, with products like Elite Qubo Power Mag Smart Trainer AW17 there are a lot of options that you may consider, but before you buy one, make sure you spare some time to do proper research. Think about what exactly you are looking for and what you need it for. This article will help you get some best tips on how to select the right bike. Start by looking at the common bike types that suits you the best- hybrid, mountain, road, commuter or city. Next very important factor is your cycling goal. Think about the type of terrain you are going to ride the most, what is the distance you would like to cover and what exactly you want to achieve.
If you want to explore off road, then it is easy to narrow down your selection. You can simply hunt for a mountain bike with knobbly, wide tires, sturdy brakes, flat handlebar, suspension with shock absorption feature, which is ideal for unpredictable paths. Next you need to focus on how much suspension you exactly want. Now the next thing is the right wheel size that is suitable for you. You need sturdy, larger and stable wheels for smoother tracks.
In case you are spending fair amount of time on pavement, your selection criteria extends. Based on your objective, you may need a road bike, a hybrid or a commuter. You will see a lot of road bikes come with skinny and smooth tires along with a curved handlebar. It allows you to bent-over ideal for speed. Hybrids are known for providing stability as well as comfort through its thick tires with an upright position for riding and this helps you ride your bike easily through dirt packed tracks or city streets.
Commuter bikes are available in sturdy yet stylish models with fancy accessories. It has amazing utility features like fender mounts, racks etc.
Your selection entirely depends on how long, how hard and the location where you are going to ride.
Spare some time
Before you start hunting for a new bike, make sure you spend some doing research to avoid problems in future. You need plan right and buy right so do not rush into hasty decisions.
Budget a little more
Before you start shopping for your bike, consider the amount of money you can invest to accomplish your cycling goals. Then irrespective of the budget you have planned for, spare around two thirds of your budget to your bike. The remaining budget is for the accessories. Despite of the price range, you would need basic accessories like a pump, a helmet, bottle cages and a water bottle.
The internet is flooded with information on different types of bikes along with detailed information regarding its parts and how they function. Do spend some time gaining knowledge about bike parts so that you understand the difference between different models, brands and frame materials etc.
This will help you buy your bike confidently.
If you know someone with good knowledge about cycling, or someone who had just purchased the bike, do not hesitate to seek advice as they can answer your questions and they will be happy to share their knowledge and experience with you.
Check with the experts
A second opinion is always better and for this you can simply visit the local bike shop near you and you can get advice on the type of bike you can buy and the different models you can choose from that suit your needs.
Consider the fit first
Irrespective of whether you buy a top brand model or just an entry level bike, it can be a disaster if it doesn’t fit. You can consult the salesperson and he can help you buy the right size. Then work out 4 different adjustments like handlebar height, saddle position, seat height and the reach. It is always better to hunt for shop with trained staff as they will take perfect measurements, help you settle on multiple bikes and accordingly swap different parts to adjust your position. This service will certainly cost you a little more, so you need to plan your budget accordingly. Do not fall in prey to some retailers who often offer bikes in odd sizes at a discounted price.
Experiment with a lot of models
Bike shopping is certainly not like buying a house/car that you purchase after looking at the first model you come across. Yes, when you are riding an old bike since many years now, then a new bike is certainly going to make a difference for you. This is because now there is advancement in technology. It is better to try out different models before you get the right one.
Narrow down your bike search
Looking at a plenty of models can confuse you in the sense you may end up getting frustrated with your search. It is better to narrow your search to 3 models like Elite Qubo Power Mag Smart Trainer AW17 along with your budget and the purpose of use. Once you narrow down your search, do not forget to take a test ride for 15-20 minutes or longer if possible. Before you take a test ride, make sure you check for fit adjustments and a tutorial briefing in about how the various operations of the bike.
You can simply reject even a perfect model, if you have to struggle stretching to get to the handlebar or you feel clumsy with the shifter that you may not have operated before.
Test the bike wearing the clothing you are going to use while cycling
It is always better to take test rides/bike fittings by putting on the same shoes, apparel which you normally prefer for rides. There can be difference in fit when you are wearing a pair of jeans than when you are in cycling shorts.
Take some time to think about your actual bike requirements and make sure you don’t fall in prey to something fancy or new that is being offered. Think if you need a bike that comes with disc brakes? Are you in need of electronic groupset? Is the bike equipped with rack mounts that you actually need? The answer to these questions can help you pay for what you need and ignore the things that you don’t.
Where to buy the bike from
The internet can help you buy stuff like game consoles, books etc., but for bikes it is always better to buy from a shop. A bike is something that you need to check for fits and other adjustments, accessories etc. It is something that you cannot order online without checking the bike. Make sure you buy from the shop that offers fitting service and help you in other bike adjustments.
Of course you will find the bikes quite cheaper when ordered online, but as a beginner it is always better to visit shop that sell different brands of cycles and provide first service free.
Look for personal service
There is no harm going for online shopping to gain the benefits of online discounts. But, ensure that you check for all the advantages that you actually need. Apart from fit sessions plus test rides, a shop will always make sure that you get proper assembling and they may also offer the one-time adjustment for free. It may include discounts on various accessories with your bike purchase.
Believe in your gut feelings
Although it is advisable that you take advice from experts and your friends, but after you consult the experts or friends, the final decision is up to you. Once you decide do not underestimate your gut feelings. Just believe in yourself and think about what you need and the salesman in the shop is there to guide based on your cycling requirements.
Now, when you take the final decision, simply click to read more reviews and get your bike. You will surely enjoy riding the bike as you had done a lot of research, planned your budget, consulted the experts and your final decision is based on a lot of factors that you considered. Now, it is the time to enjoy your ride and take good care of your bike. You can achieve your cycling goals as you have the right model in your hands to get going.