Save £ and % with expertbikereviews and Chain Reaction Cycles
Read all The Primal Pantry Protein Bar reviews here:
- Category: Nutrition & Training > Nutrition
- Price: £29
- RRP: £
The Primal Pantry Protein Bar is one of our bargain finds, and is available £6.44 on average, cheaper than other products in this category.
- Protein Bar100% Paleo with up to 21% protein per bar. Fuel your training, eat clean and feel energisedFeatures:Material: AluminiumPaleoGluten FreeUp to 21% Protein per bar100% CleanVegan friendlyCocoa OrangeThe Primal Pantry Cocoa Orange paleo protein bar is made with raw cocoa, cocoa nibs, orange peel, dates, coconut nectar and hemp protein. Incredibly tasty, each bar contains 19 percent protein. Perfect all round healthy, clean eating snack between meals and on the go. High in protein, 10 grams per bar and a great source of fibre. Free from artificial flavourings, ingredients, preservatives and any nasties INGREDIENTSDates, Coconut Nectar, Hemp Protein (20%),æAlmonds, Cocoa Powder (6%), Dried Orange (5%), Cocoa Nibs (4%)Cocoa BrownieThe Primal Pantry Cocoa Brownie raw paleo protein bar is the best kind of brownie. Soft, delicious and super nutritious. Each bar contains 19 percent protein content. Crammed full of cocoa and protein. The perfect healthy, clean eating snack that tastes just like a naughty treat. You can be sure it’s 100 percent only natural Primal goodness going into your body. Perfect all round healthy, clean eating snack for between meals and on the go. It is high in protein, 10 grams per bar and great source of fibre. Free from artificial flavourings, ingredients, preservatives and any nasties INGREDIENTSDates, Coconut Nectar, Hemp Protein (19%),æCocoa Powder (9%),æAlmonds, Cocoa Nibs (5%)Mixed BerriesThe Primal Pantry Mixed Berries raw paleo protein bar is crammed full of health-giving ingredients. Each bar contains 21 percent protein. Bursting with raspberries, apricots and goji berries. Giving this berry-tastic bar the ultimate taste, so you can be sure 100 percent only natural Primal goodness is going in to your body. Perfect all round healthy, clean eating snack between meals and on the go. It is high in protein, with 12 grams per bar and great source of fibre. Free from artificial flavourings, ingredients, preservatives and any nasties INGREDIENTSDates, Coconut Nectar, Hemp Protein (20%), Pumpkin Seeds, Mixed Berries (7%) (Raspberry, Goji Berries),æAlmonds, ApricotsææProtein BarsææCocoa OrangeCocoa BrownieMixed BerriesææPer 100gPer BarPer 100gPer BarPer 100gPer BarEnergy (kj)æ132773015118311443794Energy (kCal)æ316174359197343189Carbohydrates (g)æ412251284022of Which Sugars (g)æ412243244022Protein (g)æ19518102112Fat (g)æ848495of Which Saturates (g)æ213110 7Sodium (g)æ0.20.10.20.10.20 1æAbout Energy & Recovery FoodBuy The Primal Pantry Nutrition & Training from Chain Reaction Cycles, the Worldäó»s Largest Online Bike Store.
- Product codes: CO4
- Product ID 1: 21398323403
- Product ID 2: 612649UK
- Products in category: 211
- Average price in category: £22.56
- Products from The Primal Pantry: 2
- Review score:
Options: Size 15 15 Option Berry Chocolate Cocoa Orange Espresso
- Material: Aluminium
- Gluten Free
- Up to 21% Protein per bar
- 100% Clean
- Vegan friendly
The Primal Pantry Protein Bar Youtube Reviews
We always recommend reading reviews, but when you’re in a hurry a The Primal Pantry Protein Bar review on YouTube can be a great alternative.
The Primal Pantry Video Reviews
Here’s a The Primal Pantry video from YouTube.
This The Primal Pantry Protein Bar review from the Nutrition category is aimed to aid you when deciding which product is right for you.
Things to consider when buying cycling products
If you decide to buy a new bike for cycling, or even clothing, or parts, with products like The Primal Pantry Protein Bar there are a lot of options that you may consider, but before you buy one, make sure you spare some time to do proper research. Think about what exactly you are looking for and what you need it for. This article will help you get some best tips on how to select the right bike. Start by looking at the common bike types that suits you the best- hybrid, mountain, road, commuter or city. Next very important factor is your cycling goal. Think about the type of terrain you are going to ride the most, what is the distance you would like to cover and what exactly you want to achieve.
If you want to explore off road, then it is easy to narrow down your selection. You can simply hunt for a mountain bike with knobbly, wide tires, sturdy brakes, flat handlebar, suspension with shock absorption feature, which is ideal for unpredictable paths. Next you need to focus on how much suspension you exactly want. Now the next thing is the right wheel size that is suitable for you. You need sturdy, larger and stable wheels for smoother tracks.
In case you are spending fair amount of time on pavement, your selection criteria extends. Based on your objective, you may need a road bike, a hybrid or a commuter. You will see a lot of road bikes come with skinny and smooth tires along with a curved handlebar. It allows you to bent-over ideal for speed. Hybrids are known for providing stability as well as comfort through its thick tires with an upright position for riding and this helps you ride your bike easily through dirt packed tracks or city streets.
Commuter bikes are available in sturdy yet stylish models with fancy accessories. It has amazing utility features like fender mounts, racks etc.
Your selection entirely depends on how long, how hard and the location where you are going to ride.
Spare some time
Before you start hunting for a new bike, make sure you spend some doing research to avoid problems in future. You need plan right and buy right so do not rush into hasty decisions.
Budget a little more
Before you start shopping for your bike, consider the amount of money you can invest to accomplish your cycling goals. Then irrespective of the budget you have planned for, spare around two thirds of your budget to your bike. The remaining budget is for the accessories. Despite of the price range, you would need basic accessories like a pump, a helmet, bottle cages and a water bottle.
The internet is flooded with information on different types of bikes along with detailed information regarding its parts and how they function. Do spend some time gaining knowledge about bike parts so that you understand the difference between different models, brands and frame materials etc.
This will help you buy your bike confidently.
If you know someone with good knowledge about cycling, or someone who had just purchased the bike, do not hesitate to seek advice as they can answer your questions and they will be happy to share their knowledge and experience with you.
Check with the experts
A second opinion is always better and for this you can simply visit the local bike shop near you and you can get advice on the type of bike you can buy and the different models you can choose from that suit your needs.
Consider the fit first
Irrespective of whether you buy a top brand model or just an entry level bike, it can be a disaster if it doesn’t fit. You can consult the salesperson and he can help you buy the right size. Then work out 4 different adjustments like handlebar height, saddle position, seat height and the reach. It is always better to hunt for shop with trained staff as they will take perfect measurements, help you settle on multiple bikes and accordingly swap different parts to adjust your position. This service will certainly cost you a little more, so you need to plan your budget accordingly. Do not fall in prey to some retailers who often offer bikes in odd sizes at a discounted price.
Experiment with a lot of models
Bike shopping is certainly not like buying a house/car that you purchase after looking at the first model you come across. Yes, when you are riding an old bike since many years now, then a new bike is certainly going to make a difference for you. This is because now there is advancement in technology. It is better to try out different models before you get the right one.
Narrow down your bike search
Looking at a plenty of models can confuse you in the sense you may end up getting frustrated with your search. It is better to narrow your search to 3 models like The Primal Pantry Protein Bar along with your budget and the purpose of use. Once you narrow down your search, do not forget to take a test ride for 15-20 minutes or longer if possible. Before you take a test ride, make sure you check for fit adjustments and a tutorial briefing in about how the various operations of the bike.
You can simply reject even a perfect model, if you have to struggle stretching to get to the handlebar or you feel clumsy with the shifter that you may not have operated before.
Test the bike wearing the clothing you are going to use while cycling
It is always better to take test rides/bike fittings by putting on the same shoes, apparel which you normally prefer for rides. There can be difference in fit when you are wearing a pair of jeans than when you are in cycling shorts.
Take some time to think about your actual bike requirements and make sure you don’t fall in prey to something fancy or new that is being offered. Think if you need a bike that comes with disc brakes? Are you in need of electronic groupset? Is the bike equipped with rack mounts that you actually need? The answer to these questions can help you pay for what you need and ignore the things that you don’t.
Where to buy the bike from
The internet can help you buy stuff like game consoles, books etc., but for bikes it is always better to buy from a shop. A bike is something that you need to check for fits and other adjustments, accessories etc. It is something that you cannot order online without checking the bike. Make sure you buy from the shop that offers fitting service and help you in other bike adjustments.
Of course you will find the bikes quite cheaper when ordered online, but as a beginner it is always better to visit shop that sell different brands of cycles and provide first service free.
Look for personal service
There is no harm going for online shopping to gain the benefits of online discounts. But, ensure that you check for all the advantages that you actually need. Apart from fit sessions plus test rides, a shop will always make sure that you get proper assembling and they may also offer the one-time adjustment for free. It may include discounts on various accessories with your bike purchase.
Believe in your gut feelings
Although it is advisable that you take advice from experts and your friends, but after you consult the experts or friends, the final decision is up to you. Once you decide do not underestimate your gut feelings. Just believe in yourself and think about what you need and the salesman in the shop is there to guide based on your cycling requirements.
Now, when you take the final decision, simply click to read more reviews and get your bike. You will surely enjoy riding the bike as you had done a lot of research, planned your budget, consulted the experts and your final decision is based on a lot of factors that you considered. Now, it is the time to enjoy your ride and take good care of your bike. You can achieve your cycling goals as you have the right model in your hands to get going.